Job Experiences Local Union #5
Some of the projects Don Stewart was responsible for as either a General Foreman or a Project Manager included:
- Installation of Pittsburgh's H.O.V. road system
- Installation of 138KV-69V and low voltage distribution and grid systems at Duquesne sub-station in Clinton, PA.
- On site design and installation of highway/highmast light system and sign structures around the Pittsburgh International Airport on Route 60.
- Coordination and installation of new generators, 11KV switch gear and bus systems, at the hydro plant at Cheat Lake in Point Marion, WV
- On site design and installation of 23KV switch gear and 750KV transformers for the port authority at the Smithfield tunnel location
As a member of the Wireless team Don was responsible as a Project Manager or Area Manager for some of the following projects:
Project Manager at the Aerial Communications Switch in Columbus, OH where he performed as the general contractor
General Manager of the Midwest area wireless division in Chicago
Project Manager on many Bechtel projects: DC upgrades for installation of Marconi cabinets, 3G RF upgrades, installation of AC and Telco systems
Project Manager on rooftops, water tanks, co-locates, tunnels and raw lands for most of the wireless carriers; Sprint, Nextel, Crown-Castle, Verizon, AT&T and T- Mobile
Project Manager on Nextel's fiber projects at the General Motors Plant in Cleveland, OH and Lordstown, OH